Sunday, November 29, 2009

i broke my tooth

Last night i had a confrontation with a family member...i'm not going to say who, but it wasn't my immediate family, and we're not related by blood..how's that? I'm usually a sarcastic person when i get angry with people i'm not totally at ease with, but this time i was honest (yeah me!), which i think is a much kinder way to deal with someone than being sarcastic...but to my surprise, the sarcasm was better accepted than truth. And i was told that i "wrecked the evening"..with my honesty in private? So, at first i felt good about it, then i felt guilty, and then i felt like i was validated, and then i felt guilty. Then i clenched my jaw so hard while i was sleeping, i broke off part of my molar. The end.

Here is a super duper funny print that i retrieved from Oh Joy, this piece was made by Erin Jang as a custom print for a bride and groom...i love it.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa. That's a lot of stress, and we're not even into December yet. You probably grind a lot even without holidays... have you considered a dental night splint to save some wear and tear?

    Good luck with the relations. Family can be... interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the story. You should send said family memeber your dental bill.

    ReplyDelete